A Marketing Background Makes a Difference
My background and formal education in marketing communications comes into play with the photos I create for my clients. My goal is to take photos that connect you to the audiences you care about the most.
- Owner of Mary Prince Photography since 2009
- Professional Photography Certificate from the The Center for Digital Imaging Arts, Boston University
- Prior Account Executive, Hill & Knowlton Advanced Technology Division
- Prior Owner of my own marketing communications consulting practice
- A Paid Writer/Photographer to Houzz.com
- B.A. in Journalism, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Accredited member of the Real Estate Photographers Organization, Houzz Best of Service and Best of Design Awards for the past 5 years. Paid free lance writer/photographer for Houzz.com
SERVICES AND FEES
REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIRTUAL TOURS $225 Includes:
- Market moving, gorgeous HDR photos that bring you buyers
- For MLS 30 HDR images. For Cape Cod 35 HDR images
- Full web and print usage for the sale of the home
- 24 hour or sooner turnover from photoshoot to file delivery
- Complimentary upload to the sales sites.
- Virtual Tour to music with a URL for upload to the listing web sites
BRANDED REAL ESTATE VIDEOS One time $150 charge for the first video, $75 for each additional video
REAL ESTATE FLOOR PLANS /2 floor levels
Add $25 for each additional floor level
$150 < 3000 square feet
$200 > 3000 square feet - 4500 sq feet
$260 > 4500 square feet
VACATION RENTAL PROPERTY 30 photos/$350 for properties less than 3000 square feet. Price quotes provided upon request for properties over 3000 square feet.
Pro photos increase your occupancy, and result in bookings with longer stays. Show your rental property at its best. I capture the fun, welcoming charm of a rental property with water views out the windows, comfortable outdoor sitting areas, dining areas with the table set, and photos of surrounding sites such as beaches, parks, or landmarks.
INTERIOR DESIGN,ARCHITECTURAL PHOTOGRAPHY Includes:
- HDR Images with bracketed window exposures
- Full web usage (web site, Houzz, Facebook, web marketing, etc.) included in all photo sessions. Print usage is an added fee.
- Tethered to my laptop photography session for live viewing of photographs as they are taken
- A private online gallery for photo selection
- Basic photo retouching
- Delivery of image in the sizes required for your web usage needs.
- Contact me to inquire about hourly, half day and full day rates.
PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY - HEAD SHOTS, LOCATIONS PORTRAITS, FAMILY PORTRAITS Head Shots Location Portraits Pro-lighting Seamless white backgrounds or location backgrounds Private online gallery for photo selection "Beauty" retouching Pricing available upon request
PRODUCT AND FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY Pricing depends on the scope of the project. A 2 to 3 hour photography session on location ranges from $300 to $500 and includes full web usage.
LIFESTYLE AND EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY Lifestyle photography shows the "life" of a company or organization. It can be of people working, having fun, interacting, etc. These candid, story telling types of shots give life, warmth, and appeal to any company/organization web site. They draw viewers in. Pricing depends on the scope of the project.
CLIENTS: PARTIAL, PRESENT AND PAST
Interior Designers: Jonathan Diamond Interiors, Robin's Nest Interiors, Interiors by Bridget, Claire's Perspective, Allison Ducharme Interior Design, Meggie h Interiors, Model 55, Havenly
Corporate: Mitsubishi Electric, Whole Foods, PFC Flexible Circuits, ZeptoMetrix, Cumar, VR Speed
Real Estate: William Raveis, Coldwell Banker, Restoration Capital, Urban Property Management, Breather, Dover Country Properties, Ferrini4homes, StoneRidge Properties, Cove Real Estate Provincetown, Homeland Realty Dennis
Construction/Design Build: Morse Constructions, ABRN Development Corp., CustomWorks, Lee Kimball, KitchenSmith Inc., Brendon Homes, Refined Renovations LLC
Architecture: The Architectural Team, Chris Vance Architects
Retail: A.D. Cola, B Barton & Company, Tomasso Trattoria, PB Boulangerie and Bistro
For a no obligation consultation about how I can help you with your photography needs, I can be reached at 978 460 7904 or by email at email@example.com.